- Close-up or long view? The Commissario Brunetti Novels Donna Leon
- The persistence of images The Darkest Evening Ann Cleeves
- Is there a good reason to (re-)read this book? Peter Abelard by Helen Waddell
- What makes a character engaging? A Place Called Winter by Patrick Gale
- What will I find re-reading To Kill a Mocking-Bird immediately after reading A Thousand Moons?
lifelonglearner on Silent sentences and exit… cleo hollywood on Silent sentences and exit…
Tag Archives: engagement
A less academic set, last period Friday afternoon, a lesson of helping them understand how to solve electric circuit problems – how to engage them, give them some success at the end of the lesson and even better consolidate some … Continue reading