- Close-up or long view? The Commissario Brunetti Novels Donna Leon
- The persistence of images The Darkest Evening Ann Cleeves
- Is there a good reason to (re-)read this book? Peter Abelard by Helen Waddell
- What makes a character engaging? A Place Called Winter by Patrick Gale
- What will I find re-reading To Kill a Mocking-Bird immediately after reading A Thousand Moons?
lifelonglearner on Silent sentences and exit… cleo hollywood on Silent sentences and exit…
Tag Archives: flying teabag
It is some years since I was introduced to a particular writing frame structure, developed by a group called the AstraZeneca Science Teaching Trust, supported I think by Hampshire CC and by the University of Southampton, (for details see http://www.pstt.org.uk/ext/cpd/the-thinking-frames-approach/getting-started/introducing-the-levels-mountain.html). … Continue reading →