- Giving and receiving books is exposing your heart Redhead by the Side of the Road by Anne Tyler
- What does Philip Pullman say about writing fiction? Daemon Voices Philip Pullman
- Does this book need an index? The Man in the Red Coat Julian Barnes
- Is the clockwork octopus the most endearing character in The Watchmaker of Filigree Street by Natasha Pulley?
- A book that is more than the sum of its parts? On the Marsh Simon Barnes
Cherrie Taylor on Why should we buy some books f… lifelonglearner on Silent sentences and exit… cleo hollywood on Silent sentences and exit…
Tag Archives: Pepperharrow
Is the clockwork octopus the most endearing character in The Watchmaker of Filigree Street by Natasha Pulley?
Natasha Pulley’s imagination fizzes with ‘what ifs’ – and the ‘what ifs’ are followed up, not just then this would happen, but then this could, and this is likely too. Continue reading
Posted in book review Tagged clockwork punk, Filigree Street, Future, Natasha, Pepperharrow, Pulley, Watchmaker Leave a comment