- Close-up or long view? The Commissario Brunetti Novels Donna Leon
- The persistence of images The Darkest Evening Ann Cleeves
- Is there a good reason to (re-)read this book? Peter Abelard by Helen Waddell
- What makes a character engaging? A Place Called Winter by Patrick Gale
- What will I find re-reading To Kill a Mocking-Bird immediately after reading A Thousand Moons?
lifelonglearner on Silent sentences and exit… cleo hollywood on Silent sentences and exit…
Monthly Archives: September 2014
To me, a “flipped lesson” can be a valid form of the old-fashioned concept of ‘prep’. Something students can do to prepare for a class. Particularly if the planned lesson relies on familiarity with concepts that (should have) been studied … Continue reading