- Giving and receiving books is exposing your heart Redhead by the Side of the Road by Anne Tyler
- What does Philip Pullman say about writing fiction? Daemon Voices Philip Pullman
- Does this book need an index? The Man in the Red Coat Julian Barnes
- Is the clockwork octopus the most endearing character in The Watchmaker of Filigree Street by Natasha Pulley?
- A book that is more than the sum of its parts? On the Marsh Simon Barnes
Cherrie Taylor on Why should we buy some books f… lifelonglearner on Silent sentences and exit… cleo hollywood on Silent sentences and exit…
Monthly Archives: September 2015
FORMATIVE Assessment – always!
The only assessment that should be accepted as summative is an obituary. And if it’s not about you there’s still scope for learning. So how have I tried to help students put this philosophy into practice, when it comes to … Continue reading
Posted in education Tagged assessment for learning, collaboration, education, exam technique, formative assessment Leave a comment